The Zig-Zag cable extension system is designed to provide electrical power to parked aircraft. Extension is mounted near a parking position and extends toward the aircraft. Zig-Zag system implements storage and protection of up to 250 mm2 cable.
From the one end of the extension rack is fixed permanantly, and the other side moves freely and can be equipped with four storage options:
- Service unit with ladder
- Service unit with cable box
- Service unit with cable holder
- Service unit with cable racks
- Sections open up to 270 degrees
- Standard color – orange(RAL2004)
- Moisture and ventilation removal system
- Heavy duty design
- Layout and later conversion possible
- Installation of extension does not require special tools
- Storage on the end of extension allows to store cables up to 20 m
- Ambient temperature ºС : from -40 to +40
- Relative humidity at 20 ºС: 95%
Please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited for more information on the Zig-Zag cable extension system. We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.