- If for any reason the customer wishes to return goods once they have been delivered (and they are not damaged – see delivery information point 6), the customer must notify Aviation Spares & Repairs (ASR) providing details by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Aviation Spares & Repairs Ltd,
Unit 6 Westlink, Belbins Business Park,
- All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
- The customer must pay the cost of returning goods to ASR, however, on inspection ASR will refund the customers reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, ASR will return them to the customer, however, the customer will be required to cover all reasonable postage costs.
- In the event of refunds being paid, they will only be credited to the card/payment method that the purchase was made against.
- ASR reserves the right to refuse returns if the item has been physically damaged or misused by the customer.