The LC279-RJ3E electric lavatory service cart features a 12V DC electric kit capable of pumping 22.7 litres (6 gallons) of fluid per minute at 50 psi maximum. Its lavatory cart waste tank has the capacity of retaining 643.5 litres (170 gallons) of fluid, and its fill/flush tank has the capacity of holding 378.5 litres (100 gallons) of fluid.
Designed to be operational in the most extreme weather, all the unit’s compartments and tanks are winterised and enclosed in high-density foam insulation. Additionally, the fluid and storage compartments are equipped with on-board heaters, for further protection during the wintry months.
The LC270-RJ series are durable and robust, as they come equipped with a heavy-duty galvanised frame, which protects the unit from potential damage, as well as a cabinet built from heavy-gauge aluminium with a grip-strut working deck, which prevents slippage.
In addition to this, the waste hose lies on a specific drip-tray, thus any spillage from the waste hose will be flushed through the integrated drip-tray drain.
This low-profile unit has an inlet height of 99.1 cm (39 inches) and a galvanised steel chassis with heavy-duty running gear with a capacity of 3,628.7 kg (8,000 lbs).
Equipped with rotomoulded polyethylene tanks, this lavatory service cart’s tanks are corrosion resistant, chemical resistant, durable, environmental stress cracking resistant, impact resistant and UV-stabilised for long term outdoor usage.
The following features can be added to the unit, if required:
- Solar charger panel and kit
- Wye (Y type) waste coupler
- Breakaway coupler
- 1-metre-long (7 inches) alternative waste hose
- 1-metre-long (10 inches) alternate waste hose
- 6-metre-long (15 inches) alternative waste hose
- Back-up hand pump
- Corner bumper kit
- Blue lavatory treatment fluid
- Clear lavatory treatment fluid
- Blue lavatory treatment powder
- LearJet and HondaJet lavatory adapters
- LearJet and HondaJet stow bracket kit
- Personal protective gear kit
- Wheel chock holder
- Safety disconnect towbar cover
The waste valve configurations options are the following:
- Downturn elbow with safety cap (90-degree downturn)
- Standard outlet with dump hose
- Closed waste assembly
This unit includes all required hoses and couplers to service aircraft.
For more information on the LC270-RJ3E Electric Lavatory Cart unit or any other lavatory service carts, please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited. We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.