Demo unit available on request
The operator friendly JetGo 800AL-RJ Ground Power Unit (GPU) provides 2300A peak and 800A continuous 28V DC output.
The JetGo precision hybrid GPU is a compact unit offering impressive continuous and peak power in addition to sophisticated aircraft protection systems. Its light weight and compact size lends to easy portability. The JetGo 800AL-RJ is mission built for the support of all Regional Turboprop and Jet airframes. This unit performs all support functions, including gate support and aircraft starting, even on the toughest applications (such as ATR, Q400, and SAAB airframes). The JetGo 800AL-RJ unit complies with performance standards established by regional airframe manufacturers including ISO 6858, addressing minimum voltage and amperage standards.
The JetGo 800AL-RJ is built to provide sophisticated aircraft protection. Key attributes include low noise level, minimum fuel consumption, simple maintenance and proven dependability.
The JetGo 800AL-RJ offers reliability in the hottest, coldest, highest and most demanding environments, including forward military outposts and at some of the world’s busiest FBOs.
- Industrial grade Kubota diesel engines with worldwide support
- 4 x 570 CCA batteries combined with 800A alternators to provide clean ‘cool spool’ starts
- Overvoltage protection with voltage compensation
- Soft start and on board aircraft protection
- Rapid recharging of GPU’s hybrid batteries allows multiple engine starts
- Emergency start 28V DC battery pack is available without running engine, preventing turbine ‘hot starts’ and damage to aircraft engine
- Compact design protects aircraft from potential incursions
- Rust and dent proof fibreglass enclosure with marine grade UV resistant gelcoat
- Towable, yet easy to push by hand into service position
- Low noise pollution at under 85 dB
- Offering up to 50% percent less fuel usage compared to the competition
- Galvanized rust proof trailer and integrated cable tray
The JetGo 800AL-RJ is a market leading alternative to the following systems:
- Hobart Jet-Ex-6, Jet-Ex-6D & Jet-Ex-6DZ
- Tronair / Arvico 112820C1T3, 112820CS1T3, 112820CST3, 112820CT3, 282500, 282500C, 112820C, 112820C1, 112820C2 & 112820CS
- Jetall JTL28D3
- Tug Technologies / Davco Magnum GP28M
- Davco 7028 TVC Magnum
- Batesfield Diesel 2000 / 3000
- Guinault GC20
- FCX Systems GPU028-600-C
Please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited for more information on the JetGo range of ground power units. We are here to help with all of your GSE requirements.