The Goupil G4 box van is a safe urban logistic solution which offers the potential to optimize your labour productivity. Driven by Lithium Iron Phosphate technology the G4 has no polluting emissions making it ideal for airports looking to lower there carbon footprint.
The G4 has been designed for easy access and operation having excellent visibility from the cabin. Bigger than the G3 but narrower than conventional vehicles, its compact width of 120 cm (47.2″) allows easy access an unrivalled manoeuvrability.
Equipped with an aluminium deck that is lifted by a hydraulic cylinder, the G4 bix van has a payload capacity of 1155 kg (2546lbs) on its deck as well as a 1000 kg (2205 lbs) towing capability. The optional mesh cage makes it ideal for the transport of runway equipment.
- Cabin with windscreen wipers, windscreen washer and 2 rear view mirrors
- Digital display screen incorporating hour meter and clock, speedometer and battery charge level
- Mileage and status display (battery water level)
- Fast or slow speed selector
- Comfortable seats on runners
- Doors with sliding windows
- Centralised battery water filling facility
- Control selector: front / reverse, lights, flashing lights, horn and windscreens
- 2 storage compartments
- 2 or 3 point seat belt
Please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited for more information on the Goupil G4 box van. We are here to help with all of your GSE needs.