Frequency converters of the FCA series are designed to supply aircrafts during preflight maintenance at the airport. They can also be used as a power unit of test benches, hangars and aircraft manufacturing plants.
The FCA-90M is a mobile frequency converter that is intended to supply all types of aircrafts with 400 Hz frequency and 115/200 VAC voltage during preflight preparation and technical maintenance.
FCA converters provide:
- high quality of output three phase sinusoidal voltage with frequency 400 Hz
- high efficiency coefficient
- low power consumption
- Total harmonic content 2.0
- 24/7 operating mode at 90 kVa
- 12-pulse system configuration
- Brand new schematics and technical solutions
- TFT display
- Chassis for mobile transportation
- Adaptable under any type of aircraft
- High level of reliability
- Low noise level
- Possibility of modification/adjustment in accordance with the Client’s needs
- Heavy duty design
Can be manufactured in both standard complete set and also by client’s special requirements and adjustments.
Please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited for more information on the FCA-90M frequency converter. We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.