Frequency converters of the FCA series are designed to supply aircrafts during preflight maintenance at the airport. They can also be used as a power unit of test benches, hangars and aircraft manufacturing plants.
The FCA-90-12H is a hanging frequency converter intended to supply an airplane’s on board power system by 3 phase alternating current with 400 Hz frequency and 115/200 VAC voltage during preflight preparation and technical maintenance.
- Consists of static frequency converter FCA-90-12H and automated cable winding device ACW-01. Each device is functionally complete and can be joined with each other.
- Intended for use as part of aerobridge.
- Can be manufactured in both standard complete set and also by Client’s special requirements and adjustments.
FCA-90H converters provide:
- high quality of output three-phase sinusoidal voltage with frequency 400 Hz;
- high efficiency coefficient;
- low power consumption.
- Total harmonic content 2.0
- 12-pulse system configuration
- Brand new schematics and technical solutions
- Adaptable under any type of aircraft
- High level of reliability
- Low noise level
- Possibility of modification/adjustment in accordance with the Client’s needs
- Modular assembly (main frequency converter and cable winding device are jointed)
- Multifunctional remote control
- Possibility of using electromagnetic clutch for cable manual unwinding.
- Heavy duty design
Can be manufactured in both standard complete set and also by client’s special requirements and adjustments.
Please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited for more information on the FCA-90H frequency converter. We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.