Frequency converters of the FCA series are designed to supply aircrafts during preflight maintenance at the airport. They can also be used as a power unit of test benches, hangars and aircraft manufacturing plants.
The FCA-180 is a stationary frequency converter that is intended to supply all types of aircrafts with 400 Hz frequency and 3 x 115/200 VAC voltage and output power up to 180 kVA
FCA converters provide:
- High quality of output three-phase sinusoidal voltage with frequency 400 Hz
- High efficiency coefficient
- Low power consumption
- Total harmonic content not more 2.0 %
- 24/7 operating mode at 180 kVA
- Brand new schematics and technical solutions
- TFT display
- Suitable for all types of commercial jets
- High level of reliability
- Low noise level
- Possibility of modification/adjustment in accordance to the Customer’s needs
- Heavy duty design
Can be manufactured in mobile, stationary and aerobridge versions as well as manufactured in both a standard complete set or according to customer’s special requirements and adjustments.
Please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited for more information on the FCA-180 frequency converter. We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.