- For England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland, standard delivery charge is £10 per delivery, for packages up to around 5kg.
- Most items are available from stock and every effort will be made to ensure delivery within 3-5 days of the order confirmation unless specified otherwise. Deliveries may be delayed in accordance with point 7.
- Some products will be dispatched directly from Aviation Spares & Repairs (ASR) suppliers and delivery times will be subject to their terms and conditions. If the delivery time is greater than 3-5 working days, the customer will be contacted by ASR prior to the order being dispatched.
- Special orders may take more time. ASR will make every effort to notify the customer of exceptions to this.
- ASR aims to minimise delivery charges to our customers and use the services of a number of couriers and delivery companies depending upon the delivery time, destination and nature of the goods being transported.
- If any goods are lost or damaged, ASR must be notified within two working days of delivery of the items. In addition, the customer must provide ASR with written confirmation and a digital photograph of the damage, prior to the goods being returned and inspected by ASR.
- Where for reasons beyond our control, ASR may be prevented from delivering goods as intended, such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of suppliers. ASR will not be held responsible where this causes a delay or failure to deliver goods.