The AR-600A airport rectifiers are designed to supply aircraft and helicopters during preflight maintenance at the airport.
They can also be used as a power unit of test benches, hangars and aircraft manufacturing plants.
The AR-600A is intended to supply all types of aircraft and helicopters with 28 or 28.5 V
Airport rectifiers provide:
- High quality of output three phase sinusoidal voltage with frequency 400 Hz;
- High efficiency coefficient
- Low power consumption
- Total harmonic content 2%
- Brand new schematics and technical solutions
- TFT display
- Adaptable under any type of aircraft
- High level of reliability
- Low noise level
- Possibility of modification/adjustment in accordance with the Client’s needs
- Heavy duty design
Can be manufactured in a mobile and stationary versions.
Please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited for more information on the AR-600A airport rectifier. We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.