Our market leading range of fluid dispensers have been used globally by the airline industry and military customers for more than 25 years.
The fluid dispensers have been designed with a blend of simplicity and high-tech ingenuity, placing particular emphasis on good ergonomics and ease of operation.
The development of the products line has been driven by decades of flight line experience and certification, providing innovative and dependable fluid transfer technology built to meet the high expectations and demands of the aircraft maintenance industry.
The fluid dispensing systems protect against moisture and airborne contaminants and eliminate the difficulties of handling waste fluids through traditional methods.
Constructed from superior materials and components, all fluid dispensing products are covered by an industry leading 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Low Pressure Unit:
- Fluid capacity of 5 gallons (18.9 litres)
- 10 micron nominal standard filter
- Maximum pressure of 175 PSI
- 0.03 gallons (0.14 litres) per stroke
- Hose length of 15′ (4.57 m)
- Translucent polyethylene container
- Standard penal hook tow ring
- Standard hi-tech hand pump
- Compatible with all fluids
Each system includes:
- Container 5 gallons (18.9 litres)
- Double seal pump
- Colour coded fluid signage
- Compatible seals and hoses
- Serial number
- Heavy duty steel frame
- 30 mph wheel bearings
- Foot activated brake on the front caster
Please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited for more information on the towable dispenser spider (5 gallon). We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.