Our 4 bottle nitrogen service cart is easy to use and the 5th wheel steering provides optimal in hangar manoeuvrability, while the heavy duty running gear and towbar allows for unlimited vehicle towing across the ramp or airfield. The 4 bottle nitrogen service cart includes everything required to provide all N2 service for aircraft (except for the bottles and gas).
- Powder coated 4 bottle cart with heavy duty wheels and pneumatic tires (accommodates standard “K” size bottles, 9″ x 56″)
- ENB-45 nitrogen boosters
- 4 bottle nitrogen low/high pressure regulator with 15′ (4.5 m) delivery hose and aircraft inflating valve adapter
- Two dual regulator mounting manifolds
- Hose kits for connecting boosters, regulators, and bottles
- Calibration certificate included for all regulator and booster gauges
Note: For customers outside of North America, a standard CGA connector that will connect to any North American gas cylinder will be supplied. Customers outside of North America should also provide their local gas cylinder connection information to ensure a proper fit. Please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited for more information on the 4 bottle nitrogen service cart. We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.
Please contact Aviation Spares & Repairs Limited for more information on the 4 bottle nitrogen service cart. We are here to help with all your GSE requirements.